Roswell Historic District
Roswell, GA 30075
- Includes furniture, fixtures, and equipment for, and including a profitable wedding and event business. 19th century feel of a two story Queen Anne Farmhouse with all of the modern amenities.
- In the heart of Roswell's Historic District, less than a block off of Canton Street, home to Roswell's thriving walk-able street retail including some of the Southeast's most admired restaurants, shops, breweries, nightlife and accommodations, as well as mere feet from Roswell's most prominent places of worship.
- Floor to ceiling windows in the 2600 SF ballroom with seating for 200+ guests include a serving bar, dessert bar, buffet room, gift area, as well as two restrooms.
- Full commercial kitchen with modern appliances including vent hood and grease trap.
- Unique outdoor setting includes pergola in courtyard, water features, and an incredible ceremony venue with synthetic turf and a large space for event tents.
- Ample parking is available just across Mimosa Blvd. through an existing agreement with the Church and Canton Place.
Kimball Hall is a charming 1880's Queen Anne farmhouse located one block from Canton Street in Roswell's Historic District just 20 minutes North of Atlanta. This unique facility offers unending potential with a versatile indoor and outdoor space in a picturesque setting, perfect for weddings and other events.
Main level highlights include the 2600 square floor ballroom featuring floor to ceiling windows showcasing the outdoors, serving bars, and a fully appointed commercial grade kitchen. The kitchen can accommodate in housr food services, catered meal preparations, or be utilized as a culinary incubator.
Upstairs are five bedrooms and a full bath with original features including decorative fireplaces, beautiful fixtures, and second to none charm. During weddings, bridal parties have private preparation rooms and there is a special dining area for the new bride and groom to enjoy their first meal after the ceremony.
Accessed through the ballroom french doors, the lush grounds offer secluded, private feel clients desire with the spacious year-round artificial turf yard offering seamless setup with minimal weather delays, a water feature, and many sitting areas. The carriage house, currently dedicated for storage, can be altered for create additional uses.
Kimball Hall is available for year-round events. Many years of history have made Kimball Hall the sought-after wedding, meeting and special event space that it is today. this is where history meets opportunity and stories continue.